Nothing provokes the fire and garners more media attention than so-called Black Mold. But what is the REAL truth about black mold? Learn what the latest .
Mildew is a surface fungi that can easily be identified as a patch of gray or even white fungus that is lying on the surface of a moist area. Mildew is easily treated with a store bought cleaner and a scrubbing brush. Mold, on the other hand, can be black or green and is often the result of a much larger infestation.
First things First â€“ All Black Molds are Not Toxic. There are many thousands of different species of this fungi worldwide and at least a thousand different species
The black mold that you may see growing on grouting and walls of showers and bathtubs is unlikely to be dangerous. The most common mold is Cladosporium.
Black Mold Vs Regular Mold
30 sec read